Monday, June 13, 2011

Spring Grove Cemetery

So I had the wonderful privilege to go to Spring Grove Cemetery last week. I was there almost all day, even though it was ridiculously hot and my poor camera had to deal with my sweat! Haha. It was of course a blast, there is so much to see and I didn't even go everywhere I wanted! If you ever have a day with nothing to do, go down there and walk around. The statues and graves are, of course, gorgeous, but it is also and Arboretum and there are so many amazing and majestic trees and flowers to see. I didn't want to leave, at all! Haha hopefully the folks buried there feel that way! These are a couple of my favorites, I hope you enjoy. Also, I tried my hand at some HDR which I will include as well. Let me know what you think!






It was not easy to pick just a few! If you want to see more hit up the facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/twoturtlesphotography I have them all there! Now off to our website to figure out which ones I want to put up there! Lol not going to be easy! Stop by and see which I chose! http://www.twoturtlesphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful and worth the sweat and hives!! That place is amazing on its own and you made it look even better :)

    ReplyDelete