Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Camping Fun!

Hello! And to the few folks who actually read and follow this, sorry it's been a minute! Had to take a small break from all this fun stuff to do unrelated work! This last weekend we went camping (we as in me and my friend, my oldest her three and their friends! yikes). Yes, we kind of lost our minds! We did, however, have lots of fun! I took my camera in hopes of getting some good nature shots and ended up mostly shooting the kids! I couldn't help myself! I was able to pop out a couple nature ones though! I can't wait to camp again, I forgot how much I love it. I could camp all summer and be the happiest person in the world! Well here are a couple few pics that I loved the most. I hope you enjoy them as well! If you want to see more of these fun photos, hit up the facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/twoturtlesphotography I haven't chosen what to put on my website yet.. Maybe you could help! Give me a shout out as to which are your favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment