Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sandie and Stephanie

I had the pleasure and priveledge of shooting my lovely friend Stephanie and her mother last weekend. It was Sandie's 60th birthday and Stephanie put together and awesome get together for her. It was so much fun! We started at Mimi's Cafe for lunch and then went to a local park to have a private photo shoot! Those two are so adorable! You can tell they are a close mother and daughter and I loved to watch them laugh and enjoy eachothers' company! I can only hope that my daughters' and I will be close like that when they are grown! Anyways, thank you ladies for a great time, I had so much fun! Of course, as usual, I will be posting my favorites! to see them all hit up the facebook page! http://facebook.com/twoturtlesphotography.com







No comments:

Post a Comment