Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cemetery Fun!

Hope all is well today! It's starting to get busy during this wonderful time of year! There are lots of fun shoots coming up that I can't wait to share with you! I thought today that I would share some fun cemetery finds with you! I love shooting in the cemetery, as morbid as that sounds! There is so much to see at the good ones, all kinds of flowers and architecture. I could spend all day shooting at them, and sometimes do! I have to say though, I looked it up, and there are many who enjoy it as well, so it helped me to feel like less of a creeper! Ha ha Enjoy! Oh and by the way, I like to have them mostly in black and white or sepia because that is how I see them when I'm shooting them. That, might be where I differ and I'm strange! TTFN!



No comments:

Post a Comment